Ordering & Policies
- Fill in the contact form below: Include items interested in. Do not hesitate to ask about other items that you think I may carry in the store. Items such as jewelry, crystals, and consignment items may require me sending you photos to choose from.
- If requesting shipping: Include shipping address. NOTE: This form can also be used to preorder and pick up at The Cottage.
- Be as specific as possible about the items you’re interested in such as amounts, scent blend, and name of product, ie ‘synergy blend’ and ‘pulse point roll on’ are two different items. [You can copy and paste the SKU and pricing information directly from the description on moondropherbals.com into your email if you prefer:
Example – Face-1.2SCRMask | 1.2 ounce Amber glass jar | $8.25]
- If you need to speak with someone by phone, please note this and I’ll call you as soon as I can.
- Finally, you’ll receive an emailed invoice containing a secure payment link for your approval, allowing for additions, adjustments, and clarifications.
- When you’re happy with your order as invoiced, make payment by debit/credit card or ACH, directly through the secure link contained in the email.
- Once payment is received, we’ll carefully package up your order and get it shipped via USPS as quickly as possible, normally within 1 – 3 business days.
Worried About Protecting Your Payment Data?
Our invoicing and payment processing is provided by WaveApps.com. Their processing service is protected by 256-bit SSL encryption and is a PCI-DSS Level 1 Service Provider, and they have been providing secure payment processing since 2010.
How Do I Save on Shipping?
Spend $75.00 or more on product and we’ll discount your purchases 10% up to the cost of shipping charges. In other words, you’ll save 10% or shipping charges whichever parameter is met first.
Thank You for Your Inquiry!
You should receive a response within twenty four hours if not much sooner.
Please Check Your Spam Folders if You Do Not
Disclaimers & Best Practices
- Products, content, and prices are subject to change without notice.
- The information contained on this site has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is provided for informational or educational purposes only and does not indicate a suggested treatment or prescription for any ailment, condition, or desired outcome.
- Never use essential oils undiluted, in eyes, or mucus membranes. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expertly trained practitioner in both health and aromatherapy ( a sales rep is trained to sell oils and not necessarily educated in health care, biology, and botany). Keep away from children. Always perform a patch test on skin before using any topical products. For more information: https://moondropherbals.com/the-art-science-of-aromatherapy/
Care & Keeping of Natural Products
Moondrop Herbals preparations are made without the use of synthetic preservatives whenever possible to provide the most natural, close to nature experience for you – the consumer.
Following these tips may prolong the life of your purchases.
- Use clean, non-reactive applicators rather than fingertips in products to avoid bacterial growth in the container.
- Keep caps tightly closed when not in use.
- Keep products away from heat and light as much as possible.
- Storing products in the refrigerator may prolong shelf life. Please note, lipid (oil) based products may turn cloudy or even harden due to lower temperature and should return to normal at room temperature.